Monday, February 1, 2010

There's Magic in the Air Challenge

I entered the Monday Challenge at There's Magic in the Air this week. I used a triangle tag from Basic Grey Color Me Silly paper pack, a Love brad, ribbon, misc flowers, stitching was a bit off since it's my first time. I used the handheld sewing machine SewQuick by Singer. It's great but for my first time you can definitely see I need practice.



8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love your coloring. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC

A Consuming Passion said...

Yes I'm with Pattie this is a great tag!
Your stitching is fine! As a sewer I find it hard to sew in anything other than a straight line and all the shabby cards, that I love, call for stitching all over the place - so I struggle!!!
You've done a great job colouring the bear too!
Hope to see more of your work next week on TMITA/PCC.

Nilla said...

Very pretty tag, love all about it! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC this week! Hugs Nilla

Nina said...

wonderful tag Holly, I love the BG pp, some of those designs look like little hearts as well! I also love the different shape to your tag, creative! Your over all tag is just FAB~! I heck I think the little off stitching is just great, lots of people try to get that look! :O) Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA/PCC! Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

Danielle said...

Such a pretty tag Holly! The colours are adorable and I think you did an awesome job with your sewing (esp. if it's a hand-held device!!). Thanks so much for joining in with TMITA/PCC this week!
Hugs, Dnaielle

Patti J said...

What a darling tag! I love your stitching!!! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at TMITA/PCC this week - hope to see you back very soon!!!

craftieodmae said...

What a fantastic tag!!! Tahnks for joing us in out challenge at TMITA/PCC this week. Hope to see you next week too! Hugs Olga

Kim Mc said...

Wow, I have trouble sewing in a straight line so yours using a handheld device are pretty good! :) Thanks for playing with us this week at TMITA/PCC and hope to see you next week too!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA/PCC Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!