My world of creativity for your viewing pleasure!
Super take on the sketch by doing a scrapbook page!Thanks for playing at Delighful Sketches and Challenges
Fabulous page and you did a great job on our sketch this week!! Thanks for playing along at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!!
I love it how you used this sketch for a lay-out.Nice picture of your boy.Thanks for joining us at DS.Rosalien
Hey Holly, this is great! I love that you used this sketch for a scrapbook page! GOOD FOR YOU! So glad you joined us at DS&C!
Fabulous page, I like your colour choice of papersThanks for playing along at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!Anne x
Fabulous layout using the sketch!! thanks so much for joining us at Delightful Sketches!hugs,Rachel
WOW! What an awesome page!!! I just love everything about it!! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!Hugs,Lisa
Lovely work. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges.Julie x
Terrific card! Good to see you at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Super take on the sketch by doing a scrapbook page!
Thanks for playing at Delighful Sketches and Challenges
Fabulous page and you did a great job on our sketch this week!! Thanks for playing along at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!!
I love it how you used this sketch for a lay-out.Nice picture of your boy.
Thanks for joining us at DS.
Rosalien
Hey Holly, this is great! I love that you used this sketch for a scrapbook page! GOOD FOR YOU! So glad you joined us at DS&C!
Fabulous page, I like your colour choice of papers
Thanks for playing along at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!
Anne x
Fabulous layout using the sketch!! thanks so much for joining us at Delightful Sketches!
hugs,
Rachel
WOW! What an awesome page!!! I just love everything about it!! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!
Hugs,
Lisa
Lovely work. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges.
Julie x
Terrific card! Good to see you at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!
Post a Comment