Thursday, December 24, 2020

A beach theme holiday gift for my bestie this year!

 This entire gift cost me less than 25.00.  I purchased the hanging board from Hobby Lobby for 10.00 - the most expensive item in this gift!  I went to the dollar store and purchased one bag of sea stone and I only needed 1 bag and had extra left over, along with the blue mini clothes pins. The burlap lace was purchased in Michael's at 50% off and paid $3.50 for a roll, the electric lights were also on clearance and I paid $1.99 for each one.  I used hot glue and burned my fingers a few times when putting the stones in place but this took about 1 hour to put together.  This is for her beach house, she wants to hang the yearly beach tags as a memory for each year they are in the new house.  Such a great memory over the years.




No comments: