I created a cute card with this gorilla digi from Stretch N' Bubbles. I created my own paper flower for a little 3D effect. I colored him in with Prisma color pencils and then blended with Sansador.
Cute Paper and cute flower....lovely card...I get also this gorilla Images from SNB, would you mind to see my Blog?Many Thanks before, my card is number 3 on SNB Blog. Hugs, Monika.
3 comments:
I love your fun papers.. and what a cute way to use the gorilla.. I can't wait to see what you create with next weeks image.. :) HUGS
Alison
SNB-Owner
Cute Paper and cute flower....lovely card...I get also this gorilla Images from SNB, would you mind to see my Blog?Many Thanks before, my card is number 3 on SNB Blog. Hugs, Monika.
Very cute card!!! Love the flower that you added. Thanks for joing us at SNB's this week. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Post a Comment