Tuesday, March 8, 2016

March planner designs

My Marion Smith Planner's theme for this week - March 1-6 I decided to go with a Pirate theme because I'm always getting pirated off track of my plans.  Something always comes up so I'm trying as much as possible to stick to my planned events.  These are stickers I purchased in the dollar tree store and washi tape is from MAMBI.


My MAMBI Happy Planner clips from SweetPaperBliss Etsy Shopt


the coffee cup is from Rhinestones and Diamonds Etsy Shop
the Instagram paper clip is from Vintage Rose Shack Etsy Shop
the washi is from MAMBI I purchased at Michaels.



My Kate Spade Planner contains items my friends made me from my Scrpabooking group.  She made the Cheerleader and the Pig - my favorite animal!  The dress clip comes from this months Planner Society kit along with the washi tape, gems.




No comments: