Monday, January 19, 2015

Croppers Delight My Favorite Things Event

This past weekend I attended the annual My Favorite Things crop with Croppers Delight-NYC.  This is my second time attending.  I love these ladies they are amazing and provide for a fun filled weekend of scrapping and just plain old fun.  I created a little less than I planned on but at least I still created a few layouts and 2 tags.  I planned on 12 layouts and 8-10 tags.  I had my list of my layouts a bit more organized but then I lost the list in the packing up part of the day.  I usually keep a notebook of everything I use in my layouts but I think my niece took my notebook!

Here is the list of the papers for these layouts: Tailgate Marked Woodland - Riddersholm Design; Prima Moulin Rouge Collection Paris Nights;  Bo Bunny Double Dots;  Blue Fern Studios Susan's Dream Ombre Dreams, Kaisercrafts Rustic Haromy; Basic Grey RSVP Kaleidoschope; Websters Pages Paris II trinkets;  Blue Fern Montage Wisdom; Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony, Euphoria, Enchantment, Peace; Kaisercraft Key to My Heart Collection Flattered; Blue Fern Studios Botanical Gardens Sanctuary; Blue Fern Studios Montage Fairyland.




 


 
 


 

No comments: