Monday, September 15, 2014

Tag I created from Swirlydoos Kit

Here is a tag I created using my new Julie Nutting stamp.  The Papers are from my Swirlydoos kit this month.  Prima The Traveler for the tag itself.  I also could not find my X-acto tag template in my stash - shocker - so I used the actual Prima card stock the stamp came in as the template - perfect size too!  I inked the side of the tag with black chalk ink, the Doll is Prima paper No. 7 and for her dress I used Prima Forever Roses.  I also added a few bling items to her dress for more of a pop!  Queen & Co Twinkle Motifs, AC DIY Shop Cork heart Sticker, Mrs. Grossman's Natural art - flowers to the bottom of the tag, I also used this purple mess to have some color as this is mostly brown.  I just purchased this at the Scrapbook Expo.



No comments: