Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Scrapbook Expo Convention This weekend!

I can't wait to go this weekends Scrapbook Expo convention and see some new tools and purchase a few necessary items.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I don't normally attend conventions as it's very overwhelming - that is because I want everything I see!  This time I made a plan of action and have a list of items that I want to get:  I definitely need a few of the Julie Nutting stamps; Graphic 45 papers and I'm hoping that someone will be selling the scrap easel.

I'm taking just one class that interested me it was the Cool Tools - I want to see what is new tools this year and possibly learn a new technique or two.

So many vendors and this is a small event - I've mapped out a plan of the vendors that I definitely want to get to: 



I'm sure I will run into a few members from my fav meetup.com group - The Croppers Delight NYC - sporting either a T-Shirt of Hoodie - representing!!!  What a fab group of people I met for the first time last year - the kind of people that you just love to hang out with for a weekend away!

No comments: