Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Julie Nutting tag


I made this tag last night.  I have a co workers birthday coming up so I figured I can make her this as a gift.  One of the new stamps I purchased this weekend at the Expo.  I was waiting for my show to come on tv so I said I can multitask and get at least one tag done.  This stamp was a bit harder to cut out as she has really tiny legs.  I used stickles this time on her hair and the body of the dress.  I also had some gesso on the tag for more 3D effect.  The outline of the dress was from my Swirlydoos Kit this month - AC Zazz glitter glue.  Prima Flowers, tags from the kit as well. I also added from Butter Bee the trinkets - a dragon fly and the hummingbird. Don't mind the mess in the background that's my scrap zone!












No comments: