Monday, August 4, 2014

Tags for a boy's birthday

I don't normally have a lot of scrapbooking supplies for boys as all my scrapbooking is around 2 girls, so it was a great time to get rid of those stickers and stuff that I will not use in scrapbooking that I've had lying around in the bin since I started scrapbooking years ago.  When I began scrapbooking over 8 years ago it was mostly just stickers and 3D stickers - nothing like it is today - so advanced.  It is great to look back at my first scrapbook and think how I would do it differently today.  These tags where for a 6 y/o boys birthday.  I inked the edges, created round little turtle heads as the present was all Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles - I used my circle punch and then just cut out the different color eye masks and added the googlie eyes - too cute.  This little guy loves the beach, playing in the sand and in the park on the slide.




No comments: