Monday, July 14, 2014

I subscribed to a new monthly scrapbooking subscription.....Swirlydoos

Thanks to my awesome friend Dolores who not only introduced me to a fab meetup.com group Cropper's Delight Group - she also told me about this company Swirlydoo's and their monthly subscriptions.  I took the plunge and cancelled my long standing monthly subscription to Creative Scrapbooks and decided to go with Swirlydoo's.  I just love it.  This is what arrived in my first box:

Blue Fern Studio Ombre Dreams - Ginger's Dream
Blue Fern Studio Ombre Dreams - Julianna's Dream
Blue Fern Studio Ombre Dreams - Leslie's Dream
Blue Fern Studio Ombre Dreams - Joyce's Dream
Blue Fern Studio Ombre Dreams - Susan's Dream
Blue Fern Studio Ombre Dreams - Charlotte's Dream
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea - Birds of a Feather
SEI Diane Collection - 12 x 12 Woven Sheet - Peach Floral
Prima Princess - Ava
Prima Princess - Lilly
Blue Fern Studio Chipboard - Layered iron Bridge
Maya Road Mini chipboard alpha set - Noah
Melissa Frances Doilies 18pk
Prima Resin in a wood box - fairies
Prima Seashore- Say It In Crystals
Prima Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Edger - Pastel Peach
Petaloo Floral Ephemera - Lavender
ColourArt Silks Glaze Paint - Snapdragon






No comments: