Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Duck Dynasty Cruise vacation

Last October my parents told me there was a cruise with the Duck dynasty show - so I purchased the tickets for Christmas for them and man what an awesome time we all had!

Our room was on the same floor as them, you ran into them everywhere and they were very approachable and didn't mind taking pictures, the cruise good was aaqesome and the shows were great as well.  I would to it again for sure!  Here is a picture of our picture we took with them!  I cropped it and have tons on my Nixon that I need to download and create a slide show !!  There is also a picture from them on stage. We went from Mismi Florida to Key West then Cozumel, Mexico.  I also took a water taxi to Playa deal Carmen and went cave diving - the one good picture I purchased is on a DVD I need to also download.







No comments: