Monday, April 7, 2014

Croppers Delight University Classes

This weekend I was at Croppers Delight for their annual University Croppers Delight.  So far I meet a few amazing and talented women.  I was late on the first day as I went to the wrong hotel  - just like me - anyway I 1 hour late to the most intense class ever! I will stay overnight the night before next year so that I'm not late again.

This first class called Timeless is a 2 page layout.  The first page started with ModgePodge on the paper, distressting, ripping the paper and adhearing it to the background.  There are chipboard cog pieces that we embossed to look like real metal.  We created a fold out card for pictures on the clock page - so cool!  Distress Distress and smudging were making these pages look like 1920's perfect antique look.

 



The 2nd class was a suitcase along with a chipboard booklet.  We began my modge podge the tissue paper on the suitcase.  The booklet will also be vacation themed.
 


The 3rd class was an explosion box.  This was so much fun and relaxing after a day of cutting, painting, smudging.  Perfect way to end the day 1 of UCD.
 

Day 2 was awesome - here is the clock we created - using vinyl.  I need to print pics and put in the numbers section still


a cool picture frame



a 2 page layout


We also made a bracelet on Day 3 the last day of classes.


No comments: