Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love This

Here is Pop and his number one girl (until the 2nd granddaugher arrived) in the yard planting new flowers.  Notice how fashionable a person is when planting flowers!!! Fedora's are required these days!!!  Don't you just love that grin of hers in this picture??  I used Kaisercraft Base Coat Collection - Bark and Cork, Prima Sunrise Sunset collection X-Radiant, Basic Grey Hopscotch and Crate Paper Restoration Collection - Fringe and Prima Junkyard Findings Clock and some flowers.

I used Gesso here - as if you couldn't tell - which really didn't go well!! I didn't use that much and it just made a complete mess.  I used the heat gun to dry it out and it began to bubble so it's not that bad, but still I just wanted to have a few bubbles on the paper! 





No comments: