Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christmas Layouts

Here are a few layouts I made at the weekend getaway crop this weekend!

 In this layout I used Kaisercraft Turtle Dove Collection paper and cut out the tags from the collection sheet.  Prima Flowers - Fleurs de Prima,  Say it in Crystals, Stickles - Star Dust, Petaloo Flora Doodles, Floral embillies.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 In this Layout 'Christmas Day Nap' I used Kaisercraft Turtle Dove Collection from the LE Kit from My Creative Scrapbook   monthly kit club. I also used my stash this weekend alot to get rid of stuff - Jenni Bowlin Buttons, Prima Flowers, Nikki Sivilis Get Well Soon papers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  

 In this layout I used Kaisercraft papers Turtle Dove Collection and Kaisercraft Geese Tags.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




 In this layout I used Nikki Sivilis papers and the little tag is Kaisercraft again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In this layout Kaisercraft Turtle Dove Collection papers, Prima Flowers, very simple layout I have a tremendous amounts of pictures that I took from Christmas day so I just wanted to have simple layouts that the background had the theme I wanted to express with tons of pictures of the holiday!

No comments: