Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What's Going on lately...

I'm working from home today hoping to get all my packing done.  It's so hard to decide what to pack for a weekend away - and I'm not talking about clothes - I can go in my PJ's that's not the problem!  the problem lies with what to bring for scrapbooking!!! 

I always end up buying tons of new paper, stickers, ribbon, but I have a ton that I want to bring - If only I can bring my entire scrap room - if only!!!

 I'm going away for a 3 day weekend of scrapbooking!!! I'm so excited I never do a full weekend to a local place, I usually save the weekend trips to go to another state.   

I will be taking 4 classes from a Carrie a Prima Marketing design team member.  Here is the classes and pics below.  I'm so excited to learn some new techniques from a pro!!

I will be posting my work throughout the weekend - sooo much to do - I still have last Halloween and Christmas to do - so behind!
 Tea Thyme Layout

Flower Pot Mini Album
   
     
Little House Mini Book






Craftsman Layout

No comments: