Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Make-n-Takes from Quick Quotes

Here are some of the pictures of the make-n-takes.
I really like how you can make your own name badge it is really cute, fun and festive, excellent choice for starters of a long weekend of scrappin'.
The colors are amazing I love bright colors it just makes you feel so much more in the mood to scrap.


The mini purse is so cute! It is actually a party favor that has a Hershey's chocolate inside.


The flower is so cute and colorful, it measures about 18 inches tall, just love it and easy to make.


This was a badge that some people made and glued it to the flower, but I like to have a badge to give to my niece for an award.

This is the cute little booklet make n take. I added flowers and a few chipboards with ribbon to dress it up.

This is the awesome name tags! I loved this is was colorful and on a canvas background, the inking dressed it up and the flip flops were easy to make.




No comments: