Monday, August 2, 2010

Paris Hilton Creaivity Collection Guest Designer!!

Can I scream!!! I am so excited right now! I've been picked to be a guest designer for Paris Hilton Creativity Collection !!! AHHHH! The Rock Star Diva collection was my challenge! I loved this package it had everything you need to create awesome layouts and later projects! I can't wait to show you this week what I've created!!!


Here is one of the layouts I created using this awesome collection!!! I really loved the collection it was fun and really challenged me to go a bit wild!!




5 comments:

deb famularo said...

Holly! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the Paris Hilton line! I can't believe ALL that you made with that kit! Everything is adorable!!! xOxO

jacque4u2c said...

You really rocked this kit. This is a fantastic layout!

The Average Jay said...

Congrats! My wife showed me your work. It's very pretty. I'm Debbie's husband

Maggi said...

I love this layout, congrats on the GDT spot!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Fun layout!

Congrat's on getting picked to play with the Paris line!