Monday, May 10, 2010

Whimsie Doodle Anniversary Blog Challenge

I am entering this card in the Whimsie Doodle Anniversary Blog Challenge. I used Asian inspired papers, DCWV, Martha Stewart Inks, dew drops, Whimsie Digi - Geisha, and the saying in Japanese is "How are you doing?" Ika ga osugoshi desu ka? I loved my trip to Japan and possibly going on business next month so I'm looking forward to the beautiful country and the serene atmosphere I found there. I was going to put more on the card but I didn't want too much as Japanese Scrapbooking is very simple, clean and just amazing. I went to several stores while traveling the country and found such amazing works of art. Here is a site in Japanese that I often follow: http://kodomonokao.weblogs.jp/news_/


2 comments:

Carrie said...

Very pretty!! Love that you put the sentiment in Japanese. I hope you can go back next month.

Melyssa said...

What a sweet card! The DP is perfect, your colouring is fabulous and I love the glitter, it's a nice touch.