Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stretch N Bubbles Challenge #2

I entered the Stretch N Bubbles Challenge #2 this week.
I didn't want to make a card so I choose this template and made a
landscape version. I used their freebie, scrap paper's left
over from other projects, colored in the bird and flower with
Prismacolor Verifine color pencils. The ribbon is felt
from Basic Grey, the paper is DCWV, the green paper
is from Doodle Bug Designs and the rub-on is just a
random dollar store find ( I still hate rub-ons!)
This was so much fun!



3 comments:

Lori said...

Aww...very pretty! Thanks for playing along at the SNB Sketch challenge. BTW...right there with ya' on rub ons...hate 'em!

Monika Reeck said...

Cute Images with the three...lovely color on your card...would you mind to see my blog, because I am joining the SNB Sketch challenge too...hugs, Monika

*Alison* said...

WOW this is really pretty.. I love the colors you used and the way you whole card flows.. :)thanks so much for playing with us at the Stretch N' Bubbles Sketch Challenge.. Can't wait to see what you do with next weeks sketch.. HUGS