Friday, April 10, 2009

Mom's Surprise 60th Birthday

I have been busy lately organizing and hiding favors and invitations. I made a favor box out of pastel colored paper from a template I found online. I stuffed the favor boxes with Lindt chocolate balls, Giradelli chocolate and Hersey kisses - that had a circle label on the bottom saying Marlene's 60Th Birthday. The stamp is a penguin with a Popsicle colored in with gold stickles.

Here are some pictures of the invitations that I made using a digital download from Dottie's World, silk flowers, buttons, stamp from Around the Corner Shop, a template I found online, paper pack from Bad Girls Kits and the invitation was a tag. I wish the photo came out better the colors were so bright, festive and fun!



Needless to say she really didn't know that the 30 favor boxes and the gift bags in my scrap room were for her party - thank goodness we have several events this month so I said it was for one or the other event and she believed me!!!

Here is a picture of the favor boxes...

No comments: