Monday, January 26, 2009

New Year and One Month Gone Already!

So I really need to set a time either twice a week or once a week to post and show off my work. I must post my work online to 'get it out there' . I made the cutest little favors boxes and I also had a stamp from Hero Arts for the thank you.

I recently ordered digital downloads from Charmed Cards & Crafts this site has some of the cutest digital downloads and the cards you can make are just unbelievably cute! I have to make invitations for my mother's surprise birthday party and found this blog-called Dottie's Wonderful World and was instantly hooked!!

I totally love reading 0ther people's blogs, I am such a lurker. Mostly the blogs that I have found lately are card making blogs - see some of them below and some I have read are scrapbooking related, but there are not that many of us out there! I have found that scrapbookers are not into posting their work online. Not surprising, right? When I do come across a scrapbooker's blog I quickly add it to my favorites.

So many people have moved away from posting their one or two page layouts, or joined a challenge website where it's a page a week. I have found tons of sites for ideas and projects and some inspiration, but it seems that the scrapbooking community needs to anty up and create a "FREE" blog and get their work out there!!!

Please send me some links for scrapbooking blogs!!! I need some more inspiration to get me motivated!!!!

My current blog addictions:

Dottie's world
Taylored Expressions
My Paper Art
Libby's Little Addiction
Daring Card Makers

No comments: